Personal identification information
We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our site, register on the site place and fill out an order form and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address, mailing address, phone number, credit card information,
We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities.
Non-personal identification information
We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information.
Web browser cookies
How we use collected information
Hypnosis Institute, Center for Developing Mastery, Inc., collects and uses Users personal information for the following purposes:
To improve customer service
Your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
To personalize user experience
We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Site.
To improve our Site
We continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
To process transactions
We may use the information Users provide about themselves when placing an order only to provide service to that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to provide the service.
To administer a content, promotion, survey or other Site feature
To send Users information they agreed to receive about topics we think will be of interest to them.
To send periodic emails
The email address Users provide for order processing, will only be used to send them information and updates pertaining to their order. It may also be used to respond to their inquiries, and/or other requests or questions. If User decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email or User may contact us via our Site.
How we protect your information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site.
Sensitive and private data exchange between the Site and its Users happens over a SSL secured communication channel and is encrypted and protected with digital signatures.
Sharing your personal information
We do not sell, trade, or rent Users personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above. We may use third party service providers to help us operate our business and the Site or administer activities on our behalf, such as sending out newsletters or surveys. We may share your information with these third parties for those limited purposes provided that you have given us your permission.
Compliance with children’s online privacy protection act
Protecting the privacy of the very young is especially important. For that reason, we never collect or maintain information at our Site from those we actually know are under 13, and no part of our website is structured to attract anyone under 13.
Your acceptance of these terms
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy and terms of service. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
3495 Piedmont Rd. Building 12, Suite 112 Atlanta, GA 30305
TERMS OF SERVICE
These User TERMS OF SERVICE (“Terms of Service”) constitute a binding contract between you (“User” or “Customer” or “you”) and Hypnosis Institute, Center for Developing Mastery, Inc., a Georgia corporation (“Company”), regarding the terms under which the Company will provide User with access to the Services.
BY CLICKING ON THE BUTTON MARKED “I ACCEPT”, USER SIGNIFIES ITS AGREEMENT TO ABIDE BY THESE TERMS OF SERVICE (“Acceptance”). User agrees that its assent, given electronically, will have the same legal effect as if it had been personally signed by User. To the extent permitted by law, these Terms of Service are intended to supersede any provisions of applicable law, which might otherwise limit their enforceability or effect, because they were entered into electronically. Please print a copy of these Terms of Service for future reference.
- “Effective Date” – refers to the date that the Company confirms User’s right to use the Training Website.
- “Exercise Files” – refers to the files (documents, photos, and so on) that an author may use during the applicable course.
- “Premium Content” – means the Exercise Files and the Standard Content offering within the Training Website.
- “Public Website” – means that portion of the Website that is available for use by any person without the need to be a User.
- “Services” – means the Public Website, the Training Website, and their entire contents, features and functionality (including but not limited to, all information, software, text, displays, images, video and audio, and the design, selection and arrangement thereof, the Standard Content, the Exercise Files, and any documentation pertaining to the foregoing).
- “Standard Content” – refers to content within the Training Website that does not include the Exercise Files.
- “User” – also referred to as “Member”, refers to an individual/entity/organization/institution that has the right to access the Training Website via a Training Fee (“Paid Training”), other basis. A User must be at least 18 years of age or, as applicable, the age of majority in the country, state or other jurisdiction in which the User resides (and if a minor, have the permission of a parent or legal guardian to access the Training Website), and possess the legal right and ability to enter into binding contracts. Furthermore, a User may be an ‘Individual’ or ‘Multi-User’ User as follows:
- ‘Individual User,’ refers to a Training by one individual only (“Individual Training
- “Training” – refers to a right to use the applicable portion of the Training Website as a User under a Paid Training, or other form of right and/or fee to access the Training Website.
- “Training Term” – means the period of time that a User may utilize the applicable portion of the Training Website.
- “Training Website” – means the applicable portion of the Website (i.e., Premium Content or Standard Content or any portion thereof), that is available only to a User.
- “Virus” means any item or device (including any software, code, file or program) which is designed to prevent, impair or otherwise adversely affect the operation of any computer software, hardware or network, any telecommunications service, equipment or network or any other service or device; prevent, impair or otherwise adversely affect access to or the operation of any program or data, including the reliability of any program or data (whether by re-arranging, altering or erasing the program or data in whole or part or otherwise); or adversely affect the user experience, including worms, trojan horses, viruses and other similar things or devices.
- “Website” – means all information, content, concepts, program interfaces, structures, functionality, computer code, published materials, electronic documents, graphic files and other technology inherent in Company’s website located https://anxiety-stress-depression-fears-management-atlanta.com (or such other web address notified by the Company to Users at any time), and includes the entirety of both the Training Website and the Public Website.
2) INFORMATION ABOUT THE COMPANY.
Hypnosis Institute, Center for Developing Mastery, Inc., is a Georgia corporation headquartered at 3495 Piedmont Rd. Bldg. 12 Ste. 112 Atlanta, GA 30305.
3) USER WARRANTIES, RIGHTS, REPRESENTATIONS, RESTRICTIONS, AND OBLIGATIONS.
- Subject to these Terms of Service, User will be granted a limited, non-exclusive, revocable, non-transferable, and non-sublicenseable right to access that portion of the Training Website applicable to the Training type. By agreeing to grant such access, the Company does not obligate itself to maintain the Website, or to maintain it in its present form. The Company may upgrade, modify, change or enhance the Services and convert a User to a new version thereof at any time in its sole discretion, to the extent that this is not detrimental to User’s use of the Services and on reasonable prior notice to User (unless the change is of critical business importance or outside the Company’s control, in which case the Company will explain the reason for the changes as soon as is reasonably practicable).
- User agrees to abide by any rules or regulations that the Company publishes with respect to conduct of Users and other users of the Website, which rules and regulations are hereby incorporated into these Terms of Service by this reference. The Company reserves the right to deny a User and/or an Authorized End User access to the Training Website if, in the Company’s sole discretion, User and/or Authorized End User has failed to abide by these Terms of Service or appear likely to do so.
- User accepts that the Company in its sole discretion may, but has no obligation to, monitor the Services or any portion thereof, and/or to oversee compliance with these Terms of Service.
- User promises, acknowledges, and agrees on behalf of itself that:
- Access privileges may not be transferred to any third-parties;
- It will not access, store, distribute or transmit any Viruses;
- It will comply with all applicable laws and regulations with respect to use of the Services;
- It will not rent, lease, sublicense, re-sell, distribute, transfer, copy or modify the Services or any component thereof;
- It will not translate, decompile, or create or attempt to create, by reverse engineering or otherwise, the source code from the object code made available hereunder;
- It will not reproduce, distribute, modify, create derivative works of, publicly display, publicly perform, republish, download, store or transmit the Services or any portion thereof;
- It will not delete or alter any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notices from copies of materials from the Website or contained in the Services;
- It is solely responsible for acquiring, installing, operating and maintaining the hardware and software environment, network connections, and telecommunication links, necessary to access and use the Services;
- It will not use the Services in any manner, or in connection with any content, data, hardware, software or other materials that infringes upon or violates any patent, copyright, trade secret, trademark, or other intellectual property right of any third party, or that constitutes a defamation, libel, invasion of privacy, or violation of any right of publicity or other third party right, or that is threatening, harassing or malicious.
4) AVAILABILITY OF WEBSITE.
User recognizes that the traffic of data through the Internet may cause delays during the download of information from the Website and accordingly, it shall not hold the Company liable for delays that are ordinary in the course of Internet use. User further acknowledges and accepts that the Website will not be available on a continual twenty-four hour basis due to such delays, or delays caused by the Company’s upgrading, modification, or standard maintenance of the Website.
5) INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS.
- The Services are owned by the Company, its licensors or other providers of such material, and are protected by United States and international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws.
- No right, title or interest in or to the Services or any portion thereof, is transferred to any User, and all rights not expressly granted herein, are reserved by the Company.
- The Company name, the Company logo, and all related names, logos, product and service names, designs and slogans, are trademarks of the Company or its affiliates or licensors. User may not use such marks without the prior written permission of the Company. All other names, logos, product and service names, designs and slogans on this Website are the trademarks of their respective owners.
6) COMPANY OBLIGATIONS.
The Company will use commercially reasonable efforts to enable the Services to be accessible, except for scheduled maintenance and required repairs, and except for any interruption due to causes beyond the reasonable control of, or not reasonably foreseeable by the Company, including, but not limited to, any Force Majeure Event (as defined below). The foregoing undertaking shall not apply to the extent of any non-conformance caused by use of the Services contrary to the Company’s instructions, or modification or alteration of the Services by any party other than the Company. If the Services are in non-conformance with the foregoing undertaking, the Company will, at its expense, use all reasonable commercial endeavors to correct any such non-conformance promptly, or provide User with an alternative means of accomplishing the desired performance.
7) FEES AND PAYMENT.
- Training Fee. User agrees to pay the appropriate fee corresponding to the particular Services that it wishes to access for the applicable Training Term (“Training Fee”). The Company reserves the right to change the Training Fee with respect to a Renewal Term with prior written notification. Unless otherwise expressly stated, all fees are non-cancellable and non-refundable.
- Payment Details. Recurring charges are billed in advance of service. User agrees to provide the Company with valid, up-to-date and complete debit/credit card, contact and billing details. User further authorizes the Company to bill such debit/credit card on the Effective Date (and corresponding Renewal Dates, if appropriate) for the Training Fee due for the Training Term (and Renewal Term). If, for any reason, User’s credit/debit card company refuses to pay the amount billed for the Services, User agrees that Company may, at its option, suspend or terminate User’s Training to the Services and require User to pay the overdue amount by other means acceptable to the Company. Company may charge a fee for reinstatement of suspended or terminated accounts. User agrees that until its Training to the Services is properly terminated, it will continue to accrue charges for which it remains responsible, even if it does not use the Services. In the event legal action is necessary to collect on balances due, User agrees to reimburse the Company for all expenses incurred to recover sums due, including attorney fees and other legal expenses. Unless otherwise expressly stated, all fees are stated in United States dollars.
- Taxes. User is responsible for all applicable sales, use, transfer or other taxes and all duties, whether international, national, state, or local, however designated, which are levied or imposed by reason of the transaction contemplated hereby, excluding, however, income taxes on profits which may be levied against the Company.
8) TERM AND TERMINATION.
- General Training. User may subscribe to the Services for the applicable term of the specific Training commencing on the Effective Date (“Initial Term”). Thereafter, the Training will renew automatically on the corresponding anniversary date (“Renewal Date”) of the Effective Date (each a “Renewal Term”, and collectively with the Initial Term, the “Training Term”), until User notifies Company of its intention not to renew prior to the end of the then-current term.
- Termination. The Company reserves the right to terminate or suspend access to all or any portion of the Services for violation or suspected violation of these Terms of Service.
- Effect of Termination. User will have no further rights to access the Training Website. Termination will not affect the rights or liabilities of either party that accrued prior to termination.
- Individual Training Termination (applicable only to residents of a member country within the European Union). If you are an Individual User who is a resident of a European Union member country, then in addition to any other rights under these Terms of Service, you may cancel any Training for any reason during the fourteen (14) day period from the Effective Date by sending written notice to the Company at firstname.lastname@example.org If you do so, and with respect to any paying Training, Company may, but is not obligated to, charge you a proportionate amount of the Training Fee for the part of the Training that you have used.
User agrees to maintain the confidentiality of the Company’s Confidential Information. For the purposes of these Terms of Service, the term “Confidential Information” means all portions of the Services, including but not limited to, the Training Website.
10) DISCLAIMERS OF STATEMENTS/WARRANTIES.
USER’S USE OF THE SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE SERVICES IS AT ITS OWN RISK. THE SERVICES ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS, WITHOUT ANY STATEMENTS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. NEITHER COMPANY NOR ANY PERSON ASSOCIATED WITH COMPANY MAKES ANY STATEMENT, WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION WITH RESPECT TO THE COMPLETENESS, SECURITY, RELIABILITY, QUALITY, ACCURACY OR AVAILABILITY OF THE SERVICES. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, NEITHER COMPANY NOR ANYONE ASSOCIATED WITH COMPANY PROMISES THAT THE SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE SERVICES OR ANY PORTION THEREOF, WILL BE ACCURATE, RELIABLE, ERROR-FREE OR UNINTERRUPTED, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, THAT THE SERVICES OR THE WEBSITE OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE, ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS, OR THAT THE SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE SERVICES WILL OTHERWISE MEET USER’S NEEDS OR EXPECTATIONS. COMPANY HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT AND FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE. THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY WARRANTIES WHICH CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW. NO VERBAL OR WRITTEN REPRESENTATIONS, INFORMATION OR ADVICE GIVEN BY COMPANY OR ITS AUTHORIZED REPRESENTATIVE SHALL CREATE A WARRANTY OR IN ANY WAY INCREASE THE SCOPE OF THIS WARRANTY.
11) LIMITATION OF LIABILITY.
- COMPANY DOES NOT IN ANY WAY EXCLUDE OR LIMIT ITS LIABILITY FOR (I) DEATH OR PERSONAL INJURY CAUSED BY ITS NEGLIGENCE; (II) FRAUD OR FRAUDULENT MISREPRESENTATION; OR (III) ANY OTHER MATTER FOR WHICH IT WOULD BE ILLEGAL FOR COMPANY TO EXCLUDE OR ATTEMPT TO EXCLUDE ITS LIABILITY.SECTION 12 (B) APPLIES TO MULTI-USER USERS:
- IN NO EVENT SHALL COMPANY, ITS LICENSORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OFFICERS OR DIRECTORS BE LIABLE TO USER OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, OR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THOSE RESULTING FROM LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF DATA, OR LOSS OF PROFITS, WHETHER OR NOT COMPANY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, AND ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OF THE SERVICES OR OF ANY WEB SITE REFERENCED OR LINKED TO FROM THE SERVICES. NOTWITHSTANDING ANYTHING TO THE CONTRARY IN THE FOREGOING, USER’S EXCLUSIVE REMEDY AND COMPANY’S ENTIRE LIABILITY, IF ANY, FOR ANY CLAIMS ARISING OUT OF THESE TERMS OF SERVICE, SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE LESSER OF (I) THE AMOUNT PAID BY USER TO COMPANY IN TRAINING FEES DURING THE TWO (2) MONTH PERIOD IMMEDIATELY PRECEDING THE DATE ON WHICH THE CLAIM OR ACTION AROSE OR (II) TWO HUNDRED DOLLARS ($200), REGARDLESS OF WHETHER THE CLAIM OR ACTION IS BASED ON CONTRACT, TORT, WARRANTY, INDEMNIFICATION OR OTHERWISE. THE EXISTENCE OF MULTIPLE CLAIMS WILL NOT ENLARGE THIS LIMIT. USER WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL CLAIMS AND DAMAGES RESULTING FROM THE MISUSE OF THE SERVICES BY USER AND/OR ITS AUTHORIZED END USERS.SECTION 12 (C) APPLIES TO INDIVIDUAL USER RESIDENTS OF A EUROPEAN UNION MEMBER COUNTRY:
- IN NO EVENT WILL COMPANY, ITS LICENSORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OFFICERS OR DIRECTORS BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL LOSSES (WHERE CONSEQUENTIAL LOSSES MEANS LOSS ARISING AS A SIDE EFFECT OF THE MAIN LOSS), WHICH ARE NOT A REASONABLY FORESEEABLE CONSEQUENCE OF SUCH MAIN LOSS OR DAMAGE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO (I) LOSS OF INCOME OR REVENUE; (II) LOSS OF BUSINESS; (III) LOSS OF PROFITS; (IV) LOSS OF ANTICIPATED SAVINGS; OR (V) LOSS OF DATA.
User agrees to compensate and defend fully Company, its officers, employees, agents, successors and assigns, from and against any damages, losses, and expenses (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) resulting from any third-party claim, action or demand arising out of any breach by User of any representation, warranty, covenant, obligation or duty of User under this Agreement.
All provisions relating to proprietary rights, payment of fees, confidentiality, disclaimer of warranty, indemnification, and limitation of liability, shall survive the expiration or earlier termination of these Terms of Service.
Except, for any provisions determining the primary contractual obligations of User and Company hereunder, Company has the right to revise and amend these Terms of Service from time to time to reflect changes in business needs including, but not limited to, changes in features and functionality, changes in market conditions, changes in technology, changes in payment methods, changes in relevant laws and regulatory requirements and changes in system capabilities. Changes are effective immediately upon posting and User’s continued use of any of the Services following the posting of revised Terms of Service means that User accepts and agrees to the changes, to the extent permitted by applicable laws.
User may not transfer these Terms of Service, in whole or in part. Company may transfer these Terms of Service and/or subcontract some or all of its obligations hereunder at any time.
User acknowledges that a breach of any confidentiality or proprietary rights provision of these Terms of Service may cause Company irreparable damage, for which the award of damages would not be adequate compensation. Consequently, Company may seek an injunction to prevent User from taking any and all acts in violation of those provisions, which remedy shall be cumulative and not exclusive, and Company may seek the entry of an injunction enjoining any breach or threatened breach of those provisions, in addition to any other relief to which Company may be entitled at law or in equity.
17) GOVERNING LAW AND VENUE.
These Terms of Service shall be construed and governed by the laws of the State of Georgia, without regard to the principles of conflict of laws thereof. User agrees and accepts that any legal action or proceeding shall be brought in the federal or state courts for the State of Georgia, County of Fulton, and User expressly waives any objection to personal jurisdiction, venue or forum non conveniens. Additionally, in the event of any dispute or claim relating to or arising out of these Terms of Service (including, but not limited to, any claims of breach of contract, tort, infringement), User agrees that all such disputes/claims will be resolved by means of a court trial conducted by the superior or district court in Fulton County, Georgia, and User expressly waives any right it may otherwise have to a jury trial. THE PRECEDING PROVISION REGARDING VENUE DOES NOT APPLY IF YOU ARE AN INDIVIDUAL USER RESIDENT IN A MEMBER COUNTRY OF THE EUROPEAN UNION. IF YOU ARE A CONSUMER BASED IN THE EUROPEAN UNION, YOU MAY MAKE A CLAIM IN THE COURTS OF THE COUNTRY WHERE YOU RESIDE.
Legal notices may be sent to email@example.com (if by email), or at Hypnosis Institute,Center for Developing Mastery, Inc., Attn: Legal Department, P.O. Box 52785, Atlanta, Georgia 30355 (if by conventional mail). Notices to User may be sent either to the email address supplied in User’s account or to the address supplied by User as part of its registration data. In addition, Company may broadcast notices or messages through the Website to inform of changes to the Website or other matters of importance, and such broadcasts shall constitute notice to User to the extent permitted by applicable law. Any notices or communication under these Terms of Service will be deemed delivered to the party receiving such communication (a) on the delivery date if delivered personally to the party; (b) two business days after deposit with a commercial overnight carrier, with written verification of receipt; (c) five business days after the mailing date, if sent by mail, return receipt requested; (d) on the delivery date if transmitted by email; or within three (3) days after Company posts a notice on the Website.
19) FORCE MAJEURE.
Company will not be liable or responsible for any failure to perform, or delay in performance of, any of its obligations that is caused by events outside its reasonable control (“Force Majeure Event”). A Force Majeure Event includes any act, event, non-happening, omission or accident beyond Company’s reasonable control including, but not limited to, restrictions of law, regulations, orders, or other governmental directives, labor disputes, acts of God, third party mechanical or other equipment breakdowns, terrorist attacks, fire, explosions, fibre optic cable cuts, interruption or failure of telecommunications or digital transmission links, Internet failures or delays, storms or other similar events.
21) CHILDREN’S ONLINE PRIVACY PROTECTION ACT (COPPA).
User acknowledges that the law requires parental consent to collect or use information from a child under 13. If you are a child under 13, please show these Terms of Service to your parent or legal guardian, and do not use the Services without verifiable parental consent pursuant to the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act. If you as the User are a parent or legal guardian of a child under the age of 13, who may access or use the Services, you hereby give your express consent for that child to use the Services, which include all the features and functionality pertaining to your Training, including social media/community features. You represent and warrant that you will not allow a child under the age of 13 to use the Services if you do not agree to the provisions of this Section.
22) NO THIRD PARTY BENEFICIARIES.
No person or entity not a party to these Terms of Service will be deemed to be a third party beneficiary of these Terms of Service or any provision hereof.
If any provision of these Terms of Service are held by a court of competent jurisdiction to be contrary to law, such provision shall be changed and interpreted so as to best accomplish the objectives of the original provision to the fullest extent allowed by law and the remaining provisions of these Terms of Service will remain in full force and effect.
24) WAIVER AND AMENDMENT.
If Company fails to insist upon strict performance of User’s obligations under any of these terms and conditions, or if Company fails to exercise any of the rights or remedies to which it is entitled under these Terms of Service, this will not constitute a waiver of such rights or remedies and will not relieve User from compliance with such obligations. No waiver by Company of any default will constitute a waiver of any subsequent default, and no waiver by Company of any of these terms and conditions will be effective unless it is expressly stated to be a waiver and is communicated to User in writing.
25) GEOGRAPHIC RESTRICTIONS.
Software, functionality, and/or features (collectively, “Service Functionality”), that may be available on or through Website from time-to-time, is subject to United States Export Controls. No Service Functionality from the Website may be downloaded or exported (a) into (or to a resident of) Cuba, Iraq, Libya, North Korea, Iran, Syria, or any other country which the United States has embargoed goods; or (b) anyone on the United States Treasury Department’s list of Specially Designated Nationals or the United States Commerce Department’s Table of Deny Orders. By downloading or using any Service Functionality, User represents and warrants that it (and its Authorized End Users, where applicable) are not located in, under the control of, or a national or resident of any such country or on any such list. Although the Website may be accessible worldwide, Company makes no representation that materials on the Website are appropriate or available for use in locations outside the United States, and accessing them from territories where their contents are illegal, is prohibited. Those who choose to access the Website from other locations do so at their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws. Any offer for any product, service, and/or information made in connection with the Services is void where prohibited.
26) COMPLETE UNDERSTANDING.
EFFECTIVE DATE: June 30, 2015