Jane Ann Covington will be a presenter at the 2017 ACHE Virtual Conference.
A description of the presentation is below. Register for only $247 for ACHE members to view the full conference. April 22-23, 2017. Here is a link to the catalog:http://
Getting Rid of PTSD & Anxiety for Good, Jane Ann Covington
70% of adults in the U.S. have experienced some type of traumatic event at least once in their lives. This equates to approximately 223.4 million people. Up to 20%, approximately 44.7 million people who were or are struggling with PTSD.
You will learn from Jane Ann Covington about her Proprietary Method for Getting Rid of PTSD & Anxiety that shows up in 70% of the population. Her method has a 95% success rate and is well received by clients. Details about PTSD issues will be addressed directly.
• Most effective method for interviewing PTSD client to enhance rapport with client.
• First hypnosis technique to begin gentle conditioning and creating greater rapport and relaxation.
• Brief overview of education covered for self understanding and resources for self help.
• Review of first regression and release, adjusted for clients history.
• Discussion on follow up sessions required for permanent transformation away from PTSD.
Jane Ann Covington, BA, CCHT, RBT. 30+ years experience Certified Clinical Hypnotherapist, trainer for 22 years at Hypnosis Institute International School Atlanta, GA; ONLINE Training author, speaker, studied stress/coping since 1970’s at UC San Francisco and witnessed correlation between stress-anxiety-PTSD.